Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Do you need a Beta Reader for your Self-Published work?

Are you an author who is having difficulty finding a (good) Beta Reader?


Do you want someone reliable and trustworthy to read your novel before you Self-Publish?


Have you been disappointed in your past beta readers? Did you feel like they just patted you on the head instead of giving you helpful feedback?


If so, you have come to the right place!


What makes me different from other Beta Readers out there?


1.  I am INTERACTIVE!  I PM (private message or email) you with screen caps as I read.  This will provide "Real Time Feedback" to you, the author.  This way, you will know what the reader is THINKING and FEELING. Therefore, you will be able to identify the strengths and weaknesses in the body of your work.

2.  I am not your mother, father, spouse, co-worker or BFF.  I will be honest with you.

3.  I have been a beta reader for everything from YA to Erotica to Christian.  (I do prefer a good Romance, though!)

4.  I am not a professional editor.  My expertise is in plot construction, story flow and reader experience.  That said, I will send you screen caps of errors that I find.

5.  I do charge a nominal fee for my service.  Email me at betababe456@gmail.com for further details.

No comments:

Post a Comment